Wednesday 10 August 2011

Peer Reviews: Project 1 'Waking Up'



After a bit of explaining, we were organised and ready to explain our ideas to our now expert reviewing peers. My reviewers were Xinran Cheng, Vannessa Liu and Ying Yang Feng, sadly Ying Feng did not show and I could not find them. But, with an audience of two I explained my work and themes and showed them my animation. After asking some questions, they were knowledgeable about my idea, but didn’t seem quite satisfied with a small dark room.

After being reviewed I took the remaining time to take a long look at my own work, I think the 'black box' was a bit farfetched and lacked imagination. I think the interior needed more thinking and explaining as I thought the black box worked very well with my ideas and themes of 'looking up, confusion and confusion'.

------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment